Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01948 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 80,555 Birr (4,134,448 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)