Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.522 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,879 Birr (Php132,009) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)