Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.474 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,000 Birr (S/. 10,503) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)