Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.497 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,523 Birr (€2,762) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)