Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.669 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,241 Birr (€3,537) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (28 minutes ago)