Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.695 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,809 Birr (€3,387) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)