Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39913 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 100,167 Birr (₨250,960) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)