Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,838 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.284 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 168,217 Birr (NZ$10,330) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)