Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,031 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.008 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,417 Birr (NZ$8,491) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)