Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,685 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.392 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,044 Birr (€2,521) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)