Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.258 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,967 Birr (E£ 36,551) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)