Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,312 Birr (E£ 37,051) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)