Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.313 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 28,229 Birr (E£ 21,496) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)