Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.466 ETB / ERN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,162 Birr (Nakfa66,947) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)