Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.473 ETB / ERN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,106 Birr (Nakfa67,955) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)