Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.633 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,347 Birr (20,554 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)