Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.739 ETB / ILS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,864 Birr (18,589 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)