Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.918 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,294 Birr (11,656 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)