Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.000 ETB / TMT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,463 Birr (10,308 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)