Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41890 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,352 Birr (₨129,750) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)