Cost of living comparison between Asahikawa, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19558 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,317 Birr (¥472,009) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)