Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.211 ETB / OMR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,169 Birr (﷼ 982) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)