Cost of living comparison between Arusha, Tanzania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01013 ETB / TZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,477 Birr (8,044,273 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)