Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03548 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,790 Birr (CH$1,656,839) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)