Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04495 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,555 Birr (CH$1,814,271) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (42 minutes ago)