Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.043 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 160,244 Birr (€5,001) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)