Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,314 Birr (﷼ 72,861,498) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)