Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,257 Birr (﷼ 80,691,332) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)