Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02297 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,372 Birr (4,978,548 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)