Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02298 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,439 Birr (4,892,612 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (44 minutes ago)