Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,216 Birr (﷼ 91,997,742) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)