Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 40,483 Birr (﷼ 57,236,193) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)