Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.719 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,107 Birr (8,236 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)