Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 609 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.192 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 86,180 Birr (R$ 11,983) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)