Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08039 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,680 Birr (904,110 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)