Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.391 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,732 Birr (Dinar 3,145) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)