Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.413 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 65% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,880 Birr (Dinar 4,103) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (36 minutes ago)