Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02455 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 187,970 Birr (₩7,657,724) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)