Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02061 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,093 Birr (₩6,991,978) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)