Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02062 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,960 Birr (₩4,606,202) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)