Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02042 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,351 Birr (₩6,872,488) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (32 minutes ago)