Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02529 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 183,201 Birr (₩7,243,848) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)