Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,037 Birr (元20,339) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)