Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 912 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04266 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,737 Birr (CH$3,158,738) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)