Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,173 Birr (Php169,252) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (37 minutes ago)