Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44906 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,179 Birr (Php147,373) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (34 minutes ago)