Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.115 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,914 Birr (9,405TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)