Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.821 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,098 Birr (12,042TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)