Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.611 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,930 Birr (9,671TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)