Cost of living comparison between Antanifotsy, Madagascar and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00668 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,994 Birr (10,633,142 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)