Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00682 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,640 Birr (7,864,510 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)