Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00857 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 101,692 Birr (11,870,268 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)