Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00873 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,700 Birr (7,524,088 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)