Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,356 Birr (5,726,909 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (37 minutes ago)