Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 ETB / MGA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,992 Birr (7,678,176 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 2 hours ago)