Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.946 ETB / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 924 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)