Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 770 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.563 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,286 Birr (6,747TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)