Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.320 ETB / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 820 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)