Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.312 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,828 Birr (9,638TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)