Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02454 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,218 Birr (₩4,734,963) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (31 minutes ago)