Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02521 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,155 Birr (₩3,140,281) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (44 minutes ago)