Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02047 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,781 Birr (₩3,604,851) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (44 minutes ago)