Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02528 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,873 Birr (₩4,148,587) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)