Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,194 Birr (₩4,056,110) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)