Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.032 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,942 Birr (6,290TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)