Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34591 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,109 Birr (₨167,988) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (30 minutes ago)