Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33018 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,831 Birr (₨169,091) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)