Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41485 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,025 Birr (₨156,744) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)