Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35686 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,748 Birr (₨125,395) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (36 minutes ago)