Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,500 Birr (﷼ 81,177,574) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)