Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 127,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,992 Birr (﷼ 112,404,908) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)