Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 ETB / IRRX *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,959 Birr (﷼ 88,484,005) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)