Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,333 Birr (﷼ 102,901,097) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)