Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,588 Birr (﷼ 84,291,149) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (24 minutes ago)