Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.397 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 70,486 Birr (Dinar 2,176) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (29 minutes ago)