Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.438 ETB / JOD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 74,204 Birr (Dinar 2,288) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)