Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.745 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 126,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,107 Birr (RM13,656) in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)