Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.763 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,302 Birr (RM12,909) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)