Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.032 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,865 Birr (RM12,492) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)