Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.015 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,923 Birr (€3,495) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)