Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.642 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,278 Birr (€2,981) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)