Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.960 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,898 Birr (€3,282) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)