Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 753 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,329 Birr (€3,409) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (42 minutes ago)