Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.820 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,899 Birr (€3,186) in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)