Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.723 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,390 Birr (€3,511) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (42 minutes ago)