Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39970 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,567 Birr (₨224,087) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (39 minutes ago)