Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 101,566 Birr (€3,190) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)