Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.833 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,871 Birr (€3,309) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)