Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 836 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.754 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 90,123 Birr (€2,838) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)