Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.015 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,449 Birr (€3,392) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (29 minutes ago)