Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.191 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,213 Birr (€3,290) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)