Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 684 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.954 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,045 Birr (€3,078) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 8,888 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)