Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20420 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,604 Birr (350,660 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)