Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.170 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,855 Birr (€3,156) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (29 minutes ago)