Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.601 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,152 Birr (€3,903) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$71,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)