Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.492 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,584 Birr (€3,658) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)