Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.043 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,153 Birr (€4,343) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (33 minutes ago)