Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.743 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,206 Birr (€4,354) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)