Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,828 Birr (E£ 39,403) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)